Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why I Am Chronically Early . . .

1. I was three weeks late as a baby
2. My father was chronically late
3. I’m anxious and prone to panic
4. I walk fast
5. I drive fast
6. I dress fast
7. I don’t wear makeup and I don’t DO my hair
8. I don’t wear a watch
9. Maybe I have nothing better to do?
10. I don’t have kids
11. I can parallel park
12. I can read a map
13. I can't stand to watch a movie that I missed the first five minutes of
14. I don’t like waiting in lines
15. I like getting somewhere and then taking a few moments to breathe before I have to deal
16. I always know where my keys are, unlike my father
17. I have dreams about being late and missing appointments
18. I like getting a good table
19. I like to read menus
20. I get all confused and flustered when I’m hurrying, which causes me to trip, blunder into men’s bathrooms, or drive on the wrong side of the road.

No comments: